Patient Access is a 24 hour online service that gives patients the option to make appointments, order repeat prescriptions and view their electronic medical record online, using their computer, tablet or smartphone rather than having to phone or visit their practice.
This practice currently offers the following online services for patients aged 16 years and over:
- Book, amend, cancel and check your appointment on-line
- View and Order repeat prescriptions
- Update your address and contact details
- View detailied coded information for the following sections of your medical records if you are aged 18 years and over
2. Test results
4. Allergies and Adverse reactions
7. Documents (as of 31st March 2017)
In order to access the on-line services please click here PATIENT ACCESS. In order to have online access activated by the practice you must complete the online access registration form and bring in valid photo indentification document. PLEASE NOTE ONLINE LOGIN DETAILS WILL ONLY BE GIVEN TO PATIENTS IN PERSON DUE TO SECURITY AND CONFIDENTIALITY REASONS.
There are a few times when we would request that you do not book an appointment on-line:
- If you require an interpreter
- If you require a medical examination such as a taxi medical or an insurance report
- For the travel clinic or travel advice
- If you require a longer consultation, for example if you require both ears to be syringed or would like a sexual health examination
Sometimes your doctor will request that you do not book on-line if you have special requirements.