The Hampstead Group Practice welcomes all new patients and is committed to providing an equitable service to all.
Before registering please see our catchment area to establish whether you live within our practice boundry.
There are 3 ways to register:
- Register at the practice
- Download and complete the forms in the box on the right and bring them to the practice to save time. Please complete the children's form for those aged 0-15.
- Fill out our on-line pre-registration form and the practice will contact you to arrange completion of the registration process
All patients are registered with the practice and not under a named partner or doctor. There may be a doctor's name shown on your records for registration purposes only. We encourage patients to see the doctor of their choice.
The forms you are required to complete are a GMS1 form and a medical questionnaire which also has ethnicity monitoring attached.
Each family member must fill out a separate form.
OUT OF AREA REGISTRATION
From January 2015 the practice has the option to register patients who live outside the Practice area but without any obligation to provide home visits. Out of Area registration is voluntary for GP Practices meaning that patients may be refused registration because they live out of area.
Your application will be considered only on the following basis:
- That you can demonstrate that you have significant ties to the area around the Practice (e.g. virtue of employment) which means that you are normally in the area for a significant proportion of the Practice opening hours.
- That you will only be registered without home visits or out of hours care and if it is clinically appropriate and practical in your individual case.
To do this we may:
- Ask you or the Practice you are currently registered with questions about your health to help decide whether to register you in this way.
- Ask you questions about why it is practical for you to attend this Practice (e.g. how many days during the week you would normally be able to attend).
Please click here for our Out of Area Registration policy.
In order to be considered as an 'Out of Area' Patient please complete our Out of Area registration form and return it to the practice