COMMUNICATING WITH PATIENTS
We want to ensure that we communicate with our patients as effectively as possible and that you can read and understand the information we send you.
Please let us know if:
- you find it hard to read our letters
- if you need someone to support you at appointments
- you need information in braille, large print or easy read.
- you need a British Sign Language interpreter or advocate.
- if we can support you to lip-read or use a hearing aid or communication tool.
Please tell the Receptionist when you arrive for your next appointment, email to firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 020 7435 4000 between 8:00 a.m. and 6:30 p.m. Monday to Friday.